From Uptown United:
- Drum circle starts at 5pm at the base of the Sheridan Road stage...
- At 6pm, the gathering from the nearby Vietnamese Association of Illinois' Mid-Autumn Festival will parade over to the Night Market
- And wind up the evening with alt-country from The Pogo Ponies, fronted by Uptown's own Ric Addy of Shake, Rattle, & Read Books & Records at 7pm.
Favorites from Argyle include:
- Duckwiches & Housemade Tofu from Sun Wah BBQ
- Egg rolls, Beef Sausage, Fried Rice from Hai Yen Tai Nam Market
- Tank Noodles - Phoenix Bean
- Pho Xe Lua - North Garden Chinese Restaurant
- Tasty treats from Beijo de Chocolat, Uptown Brownie, and Yoberri Gourmet
- Vintage Collectibles from Sylvia's Backroom
- Fresh fruit from Lyons Fruit Farm
- Muffin & Schotzee's Arts Boutique
- Artist Bari Fleischer will be making art on the street
- Crescent Moon Henna
- Desert Flying Fish Crafts
- Farmer Friendly.
The Night Market takes place between 5pm and 9pm on Argyle street between Kemore and Sheridan.