Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Clarendon Park Area Dog Walkers, Beware
"Wanted to alert you of something disturbing I saw last night before the heavy rains hit. Someone posted up a sign on several trees on Agatite between Hazel and Clarendon that someone had been spraying poison all over the grass. Signs said to carefully watch your dogs, ensuring they don't roll around in it, or eat the grass. As of this morning on my way to work, all the signs got washed away."
While it's entirely possible that the poisonous lawn treatment was washed away as well, better to be safe than sorry. Please watch your animals and keep them off the lawns -- not bad advice in any case, but particularly so on that stretch of Agatite.
By Kate Uptown - May 21, 2014