With the news that BPN and UNC have also been served subpoenas by Peter Holsten's attorneys in the case of Fix Wilson Yard et al. v. City of Chicago et al., the reactions just keep coming....
- Chicago News Bench: "Chicago Tribune Rehashes Google Subpoena Story, Offers Nothing New"
- Sheboygan Shenanigans: "Gov’t Bullying and Intimidation in Chicago Due to TIF Abuse"
- - - -
- Marathon Pundit: "Wilson Yard Subpoenas Update"
- Instapundit: "Chicago Bloggers Threatened"
- The Jawa Report: "Chicago Bloggers Threatened"
- Chicago News Bench: "Big Media Missing Google Subpoena Story in Chicago"
- Gapers Block: "Holsten Subpoenas Two Uptown Orgs"
- Citizen Media Law Project: "Chicago Developer Shovels Out Subpoenas by the Bucketful Over Wilson Yard Redevelopment"
- Flying Debris: "Chicago Bloggers Threatened!"
- News-Star Editorial: "Lucy, Ethel and Gladys"